miércoles, 9 de abril de 2014

WEEKLY FORECAST SELECTION SECURITIES FROM 14-28 April. REVIEW

WEEKLY FORECAST SELECTION SECURITIES FROM 14-28 April. REVIEW.

These are the results of the securities selection i made I made the April 5. Let´s see the results:








Wow, more than 10% in two sessions!.  It would be amazing to have these results in all my future predictions.
As you can see I failed in Electronic Arts and PCAR forecast however on Monday EA´s price closed at 28.30$ and PCAR closed at 64.87$.

At this point I recommend to review the technicals of those securities in order to decide to hold or close positions.

With a lead of 10.76% my recommendation is to use mobile stops and ensure a minimum profit at the end of the week.

I will review this forecast this Friday to analyse the results.

I hope you are taking profit of my analyis!
Have a nice day.
:)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario