sábado, 26 de abril de 2014

WEEKLY FORECAST 04/28/2014 TO 05/02/2014

WEEKLY FORECAST 04/28/2014 TO 05/02/2014

Hi buddies, This is the NASDAQ analysis for the next week. As you know we have the Ukranian Crisis above the markets. Last Friday the European and Unated States markets corrected. What can I say? I don´t know if the next week  the situation will be better. However I know that the war isn´t good nor the implied people nor the markets. In my opinion the people should focus in solve the problems rather than be angry each other. The first way is difficult but the second way will make more difficult to solve the conflict.
Let´s take a look on the COMPOSITE:
Actually the index is at 4.076
Supports and resistances:
S1: 4050 S2: 3924.55 R1: 4.175 R2: 4305
The MACD made a sudden change of direction last Friday. The Stochastic is in a downtrend at 49.34% and the RSI at 43%.
In my opinion it´s probably the NASDAQ will go to the S1=4.050
but not to stay there for a long time. I expect a bounce above the 4.189 points. The worst case would be a triple ground at 3.962 (Green line in the Chart).
About the stocks, I´m quite optimist with QIHU. Last week BIDU published the 1Q results (good results).
I hope the great nations will solve soon the Ukraine conflict ( and the Ukranian people too!!)in order to avoid the mistakes that other countries made in the past. In my opinion there´s nothing you can´t solve all you need is to want to solve.
I like to recall the words of John Lennon "Give peace a Chance!"
And that´s all!
Here it is the Chart.
Please remember to click on the ads before you leave this blog in order to maintain it. (you can make a donation if you like :), Thanks.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario