viernes, 4 de abril de 2014

04/04/2014 Biogen Idec BIIB Forecast.

04/04/2014 Biogen Idec BIIB Forecast.
Hi, today i want to write in this blog in english (isn´t my native language, so it´s probably i will make a lot of grammatical mistakes, on the other hand this could be great to my english exams, so here we go!).
I mentioned this company in the week forecast (sorry I revised the notes and I didn´t but I mentioned the sector), and today i think would be better to make a study of the stock.
Biogen is a biotec company.And I have to say that is one of my favorites. It´s a great company.
Supports and resistances:
S1: 281.08$ S2: 260.25$ R1: 323$  R2: 337$
The MACD is moving below 0 and the trend is descendent.
The RSI is at 39% and is moving in this range all the week.
The Stochastic is in 52% and had created a bearish divergence as you can see on the graph.
The consensus average price for the stock is 350$.
PER: 38.36
EPS:7.87

The -DI is growing against the +DI.
All this facts makes me think that the stock will have a strong corrections in the next sessions. Also insiders are selling stocks in this month.
The uptrend channel is broken. 
So this is the buy interval for a large position.
[272.84$; 295.05$], middle point 283.94 $
This is the buy area, however with this scenario I strongly recommend to take large positions in the low point of the interval. Don´t pay more than 283.94 $. Anyway we will make another analysis when the price arrives to the price levels. I think it´s time to wait.
And that´s all. What do you think? Please make comments if you want. I want to improve this blog with your impressions.:)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario