sábado, 5 de abril de 2014

WEEKLY FORECAST SELECTION SECURITIES FROM 14-28 April.

WEEKLY FORECAST SELECTION SECURITIES FROM 14-28 April.
Hi again, I was looking for stocks that in my own opinion ( I must insist on  that, it´s my own impression, the responsability to take positions is always yours, I can fail!) will move the next week. So here we go:





I have  made a preliminar analysis  of this stocks and it´s probably this stocks will move in those directions for the next week. I have to say 
I want to publish a detailed analysis of this securities or other.
I must say that this is short-term predictions (4 o 5 days). I recommend you to do an analysis before taking positions if you work in the medium short term.

Nothing else, I hope you enjoy the weekend.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario