lunes, 5 de mayo de 2014

WEEKLY FORECAST HORSES AND CRABS. May From 5th to 9th

WEEKLY FORECAST HORSES AND CRABS.  May From 5th to 9th.

Hi Everybody, This is my stock´s forecast for this week. On the left you can see the stocks I think will go upper than last friday (HORSES) and on the right you can see the stocks I think will correct this week (CRABS).






HORSES
BIIB: In the last sesion the stock went down. The stochastic is near the oversold zone, so it´s probably the stock will raise above the 290 this week.
CIEN: Stochastic at oversold level too, and in the last sesion the price draw a doji. I hope the stock will reach above 20.50 this week.
AMZN: Is know recovering from a gap and the price touched the support last week. I hope the stock will go up at the begining of the week. Then it´s probably the stock will correct again.

CRABS.
APPL: It was a nice horse during since the company published it´s quarter´s results. However In my opinion will correct this week. It´s overbought. In the latests sesion the looks like it´s exhausted.
KFY: I think the price will correct but I expect the correction at the half of the week. In the begining the stock should go up.
ATVI: It was a Doji and a bearish engulfing pattern in the last two sesions. It´s probabaly the stock will correct soon.

An that´s all. I want to review this forecast if I have the time.
And remember if you like this blog please  click on the ads before you leave, in order to maintain this blog. Thank you. :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario