viernes, 9 de mayo de 2014

Facebook Inc. FB Forecast review Last Price $56.76 05/09/2014

Facebook Inc. FB Forecast review Last Price $56.76  05/09/2014

Hi Everybody. Today I want to review a forecast I made on April.
Actually, the price is inside the buy range so I want to make another analysis, in order to find out if today we have the chance to buy or would be better wait for a lower price.

Let´s see the technicals:
The MACD is below zero and below the signal which was corssed recently.
The RSI is at 41%.
The stochastic is going down at 45%.



As you can see on the Chart the price has been moving inside a box (The elliot waves flat pattern) and now in my opinion is developing the 3rd wave (downtrend serie). So it´s probable that the price will go lower. I have recalculated the buy interval because today we haven´t the same scenario that we had on April.
buy range [49.18;54.33]. Those are the prices that I recomend to buy. The middle point is $51.75
When the price reaches thoser levels I will establish the targets.
Today I can´t recomend to buy this stock. I reomend to wait until the price enter into the buy range at least.
Please remember to click on some ads before you leave in order to maintain this blog, Thank you!. :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario