lunes, 7 de marzo de 2016

03/07/2016(USA) 07/03/2016(EUROPE) E/R forecast stocks

03/07/2016(USA)  07/03/2016(EUROPE) E/R forecast stocks

legend:
BLUE= HOLD
GREEN=BUY
RED=SELL
YELLOW= DON´T TRADE

Please, it´s important for this blog that you click on some ads before you leave this site in order to maintain it. You can make a donation by Pay pal too. Thank you!!!. :)


Hi people this is swinginvestments LTD rattings for earnings from premium users. I hope this brings you heavy profit.
If you want to become a premium user  contact us by e-mail. swinginvestmentsltg@gmail.com.
I have doubled my account in one month. February the worst month of the year!!!!!!

Play against me in 'TRADING CUP 2016 Penny stocks included' on MarketWatch.com http://www.marketwatch.com/game/trading-cup-2016-penny-stocks-included vía @MarketWatchGame

It´s for real It´s not a joke!!!! you can see my results using this wonderful tool. click in the link above. I´m on the top´s  ranking contest  using this tool. Only for $100/month you can double your money in a few weeks. In this contest you can trade penny stocks  but... I´m the one!!!
Use your money to make profit don´t be a fool try us!!!! I´m sure you´re loosing more than 100 in a month with this markets...


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario