lunes, 28 de diciembre de 2015

28/12/15 $SUNE TRADING IDEA LAST PRICE AFTER HOURS $5.89

28/12/15 $SUNE TRADING IDEA LAST PRICE AFTER HOURS $5.89

Hi mates, How you doing?. First of all Merry Christmas Everybody and a Happy new Year.

Last months I was very busy with other proyects, so I hadn´t time to publish trading ideas....
However Today I want to share an analysis of a hot stock.
Let´s see the chart.


















I just have swing this stock a couple of times this month but I missed the break out :(. So I´m waiting for a better entry. 
In this case the buy range is [4.17;4.379].
This morning I read about a law firm which wants.... Anyway this means that its probably that this will works for this strategy.

The first swing would be 4.17 with a target below 5.12
This means a -32% from the last price!!! I know I know it´s a lot but the rally started at $3.50 so....
In my opinion this stock will close the gap and will draw a head and shoulders with a support at $3.50.
Anyway I don´t recommend to pay more than $4.50 to go long.

I recommend to wait. As I used to say in stocktwits: "wait insensates wait waaaaaaaaait...!!!!!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario